FTJC-4 Automatic monitoring system for long-term monitoring of dams, bridges and slopes
-Micro deformation measurement system
I. System Overview
The system uses the photoelectric image method, which consists of a photoelectric target, an imaging measurement system, a GPRS wireless network transmission system, and a control center data acquisition and analysis software. It analyzes the small deformation of the measured target by the image formed by the photoelectric target fixed on the measured target on the photosensitive device.
The system can easily realize remote monitoring through the GPRS wireless network, which is suitable for long-term monitoring and short-term observation in fields such as unmanned fieldwork and incapable wiring. It has intelligent functions such as remote monitoring, automatic measurement cycle completion, real-time evaluation of measurement results, and real-time display of deformation trends. Field data can be collected on any computer with Internet access. The product can be applied to railway and highway bridge monitoring, landslide monitoring, dam deformation monitoring, subway monitoring, high-rise building monitoring, etc., and is an ideal system for automatic monitoring of building deformation.
It can not only measure the small deformation of the target, but also measure the vibration of the target at the same time. The forced vibration frequency, natural frequency and amplitude of the measurement target can be given, and parameters such as impact coefficient and power spectrum can be obtained through spectrum analysis. The specific configuration of the system's hardware, software, and accessories quantity and specifications can be customized according to the actual needs of the project.
1. Two-dimensional measurement can be performed at the same time, measuring range: up to 0.8 meters
2. Measuring distance: 10m ～ 500m
3. Frequency response: 0 ～ 100Hz (up to 500Hz).
4. Resolution: measurement range Dx1 ‰ mm,
5. Uncertainty: measurement range Dx2 ‰ mm,
6. Sampling time: multiple files can be preset. You can also use automatic measurement work,
7. Working temperature: -20 ℃ ～ 70 ℃, relative humidity: ≤90%.
8. Power supply :: lithium battery (can work continuously for more than 3 months on a single charge); solar battery; 220V mains power.
3. Features of the instrument:
1. This monitoring method can accurately measure the small deformation of a target 500 meters away, and the accuracy is higher than similar equipment.
2. The industrial design of the whole machine is suitable for long-term field monitoring, and cannot be replaced by general total station, theodolite and other measurement methods.
3. This system and the instrument are convenient for remote monitoring, and can be used to monitor field data. The application of GPRS wireless network transmission is suitable for long-term monitoring and short-term observation in fields such as unmanned fieldwork and incapable wiring.
4. According to customer needs, software with intelligent functions such as real-time evaluation of measurement results and real-time display of deformation trends can be developed.