Dam and tailing pond monitoring system
1. Reinforcement gauge: used to measure the stress of dam structure steel bars or anchors
FT series intelligent rebar gauge
Used to measure the stress of structural steel bars or anchors. There are two installation methods: butt welding and screw connection. They are buried inside the reinforced concrete structure and the reinforcement stress is measured after the concrete is solidified.
2. Flexible displacement meter: used to measure the tensile or compressive deformation of geogrids, geotextiles and other materials in dams
FT—0500 Series Intelligent Flexible Displacement Meter
Used to measure the strain of various geotechnical materials such as geogrids and geotextiles. The two ends are clamped on the geotechnical material, and the expansion or compression deformation of the material is measured. Suitable for highway, railway, water conservancy dyke, slope and other projects.
3. Earth pressure box: used to measure the internal pressure of the dam soil under various conditions
FT series intelligent earth pressure box
It is used to measure the internal stress of the soil under various conditions. Widely used in highway, railway, tunnel, slope, retaining wall, construction and other engineering fields.
4. Anchor cable gauge: used to measure the changes in load or prestress of various anchor rods, anchor cables, rock bolts, pillars and large reinforced concrete structures
FT series intelligent anchor cable gauge
The heat-treated high-strength alloy steel cylinder is equipped with 3-6 high-precision vibrating wire sensors to measure the load applied to the cylinder. The setting of the multi-string sensor can eliminate the effects of unevenness and eccentric load. Used to measure or monitor the changes in load or prestress of various anchors, cables, rock bolts, pillars and large reinforced concrete structures.
5. Pore water pressure gauge: used to measure pore water pressure in different geological layers of the dam structure
FT series intelligent pore water pressure gauge
Used to measure the pore water pressure of soft ground. Applicable to pore water pressure measurement at different geological levels in soft ground. During installation, drilling and embedding are adopted.
6. Embedded strain gauge: used for measuring internal stress of dam concrete structure
FT—0100 Series Intelligent Embedded Concrete Strain Gage
For strain measurement inside various concrete structures. When burying, the strain gauge is first tied to the structural steel bar, and then poured into the concrete. It is suitable for safety monitoring of bridge, tunnel, dam, underground house construction, test pile and foundation pit excavation.
7. Surface strain gauge: used to measure the surface stress of dam concrete structure
FT—0200 series intelligent surface strain gauge
For measuring strain on steel or concrete structures. When in use, the sensor is glued to the surface of the concrete structure, and it can also be spot welded or bolted to the surface of the reinforced structure.
8. Temperature sensor: used to measure the temperature of concrete during solidification
FT series intelligent temperature sensor
The intelligent temperature sensor has a globally unique number and has an internal memory that can store historical measurement data. It can be read and saved with the FT6400 universal tester.
9. Osmometer: used to measure the seepage pressure at the side of the dyke and the top of the dam
FT—1200 Series Intelligent Osmometer
Used to measure the seepage pressure in highways, railways, slope foundations, hydraulic dams, tunnels, subways and other structures.