FTGZ-D Engineering Deformation Monitor
It is used for long-term fixed-point monitoring and recording of key structural deformation changes at high altitudes and inaccessible structural positions. The monitor can continuously measure and record the change process of structural deformation over time and the value of external environmental temperature. To clearly reflect this structural change.
1. Deformation measurement range: ± 5mm / 10mm / 20mm / 30mm, can be customized;
2. Deformation measurement accuracy: ± 0.001mm;
3. Temperature accuracy: ± 0.5 ℃;
4.Equipped with data analysis software for structural deformation
5. Using zigbee technology, data can be directly stored in the memory or directly transferred to the dedicated software.
6. Low power consumption, the maximum working time when using wireless transmission is 6 months,
7. Minimum sampling interval: 1 minute;
8. Maximum sampling interval: 24 hours;
9. Standby time: more than 3 months (sampling setting is 24 hours);
10. Sealing standard: IP 65;
11. Power supply: 6 1.5V batteries;
12. Operating temperature: -30 ℃ ～ ＋ 80 ℃.