BJFT-3C long-term monitoring system for bridges and large structures
1. System overview:
The BJFT-3C bridge and large structure long-term monitoring system is composed of high-precision sensors, data transmission network and background data monitoring and processing software. Sense technology. The various sensors of this system have high sensitivity, good stability, strong and durable, easy installation and use, and meet various requirements of field engineering sites. It can automatically measure and detect the deformation of various solid structures, concrete structures, steel structures, etc. The sensor and its system's sampling analysis software can realize the deformation monitoring of engineering structures such as bridges, roads and foundations.
2. Bridge monitoring or inspection content:
(1) the size of the test load;
(2) The distribution state of the stress on the cross section of the structural member and its magnitude, the magnitude of the reaction force of the bearing, and the thrust;
(3) Various static deformations of the structure, including horizontal displacements, deflections, relative slips, corners, etc. Local damage phenomena such as the distribution of cracks and their width and depth;
(4) The dynamic characteristics of the structure, such as the natural frequency, period, and attenuation characteristics, and the dynamic stress, dynamic displacement, velocity, and acceleration of the structure under dynamic loads.
3. BJFT-3C bridge and large structure long-term monitoring system:
The BJFT-3C bridge and large structure long-term monitoring system consists of self-developed intelligent digital sensors, wired or wireless transmission networks, and background intelligent analysis and monitoring software.
Schematic diagram of system structure of wired connection Schematic diagram of system structure of wireless + wired connection
4. The main sensors and background software for bridge monitoring or detection