- Laser displacement sensor
- Crack width gauge
- Bridge health monitoring equipment
- Static level
- Long-term monitoring system for bridges and large structures
- FTYB-3000B digital strain sensor
- FTWY-50 digital displacement sensor
- FTWS-3 temperature and humidity sensor
- FTLF-5 crack monitoring sensor
- FTQJ-3 fixed inclinometer
- FTJN-3 Engineering Structure Deflection Tester
- Structural space deformation measuring instrument
- FTND-4 structural settlement (deflection) sensor
- FTJC-1 static strain acquisition software
- FTCJ-C dynamic data acquisition instrument
- Tunnel and mine monitoring
- Dam and slope monitoring
- Subgrade and tailings pond monitoring
- Bridge deflection detector
- Tunnel Section Detector
- Railway products
- Imported products
Beijing Feituo Xinda Laser Technology Co., Ltd. Phone: 010-68637187
Address: Room 407-443, Xifugang Office Building , No. 51 Lugu Street, Shijingshan District, Beijing
|Keywords:||Static level, buried level|
FTJS-1000 crystal silicon type static level is composed of liquid reservoir, high precision sensor, processing module, protective cover and other components. It is suitable for measuring various monitoring of subway tunnels, buildings, dams, urban pipelines and pavements.
|name:||BJFT-3C long-term monitoring system for bridges and large structures|
|Keywords:||Bridge monitoring and inspection|
The BJFT-3C bridge and large structure long-term monitoring system consists of self-developed intelligent digital sensors, wired or wireless transmission networks, and background intelligent analysis and monitoring software.
|name:||FTYB-3000B digital dynamic and static strain sensor|
|Keywords:||Surface strain gauge|
Installed in the mid-span, quarter-span, and quarter-span of each span of the bridge, used to detect or monitor local strain of the bridge
|name:||FTWY-50 digital displacement sensor|
|Keywords:||Displacement meter, surface displacement meter|
Installed on the beam end or arch foot of the pre-monitored bridge to detect the longitudinal displacement and deformation of the main beam.
|name:||FTWS-3 temperature and humidity sensor|
|Keywords:||Temperature and humidity sensor, temperature sensor|
It is usually installed on the bridge span interruption surface to detect the temperature and humidity changes in the bridge environment.
|name:||FTLF-5 crack monitoring sensor|
|Keywords:||Crack width gauge|
It is usually installed at the middle and fourth points of the bridge side span and secondary side span.
|name:||FTQJ-3 fixed inclinometer|
|model:||FTQJ-3 / 0.1 ° / 0.01 °|
|Keywords:||Inclination sensor, fixed inclinometer, high-precision inclinometer|
It is usually installed on the top of the pier and the support of the bridge to detect or monitor the inclination of the bridge.
|name:||FTJN-3 Engineering Structure Dynamic and Static Deflection Settlement Tester|
|Keywords:||Deflection meter, deflection meter|