Director of Sales
above Bachelor degree
1. Senior management positions, assisting the decision-making team in formulating the company's development strategy, responsible for short-term and long-term company decisions and strategies in its functional area, which has an important impact on the achievement of the company's mid- and long-term goals
市场 工作目标、战略规划及营销业务方案，并监督公司的绩效与目标； 2. According to the company's overall strategy and annual goals, formulate corporate market work goals, strategic planning and marketing business plans, and monitor the company's performance and goals;
3. Responsible for developing market business, conducting related publicity and promotion, including management and progress promotion, and establishing the company's market operation system;
销售 市场、把握市场趋势，为决策提供准确的相关信息，开拓和发展销售市场； 4. Analyze and forecast the sales market, grasp market trends, provide accurate and relevant information for decision-making, and develop and develop sales markets;
5. Plan and manage the budget of marketing activities, and use the budget to execute advertising and marketing activities in a reasonable and effective manner.
7. Strong team work spirit and strong work responsibility.
College degree or above
1. Salesperson position, college degree or above, 1 year working experience, best experience in sales of equipment;
2. Regularly complete quantitative work requirements under the leadership and supervision of superiors, and be able to independently handle and solve the tasks they are responsible for;
3. Actively maintain customer relationships and complete monthly or quarterly sales tasks;
4. Understand and discover customer needs and purchase wishes, introduce the advantages and characteristics of the product, and provide professional consultation for customers;
5. Collect, sort and summarize information about potential customers in the market;
6. Responsible for the collection of accounts receivable.
Sales Area Manager
1.Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years work experience in related positions
2. Middle-level management positions, responsible for the main goals and plans in their functional areas, formulating, participating in or assisting upper-level implementation of relevant policies and systems;
3. According to the company's annual market work goals, formulate and implement market plans for company products and services, including market research, product design, new product listing, pricing, promotional activities, advertising and sales performance supervision, etc., and be responsible for its planning, Implementation and evaluation;
4. Maintain communication with sales staff, customer service department and other departments to be able to analyze market trends and customer needs;
5. Establish and maintain long-term relationships with external suppliers and agents;
6. Conduct business surveys, provide market positioning analysis reports for products and services, and monitor, analyze and evaluate market trends, gain insight into consumer behavior and competitive activities, and identify market opportunities to adjust market strategies and plans;
7. Responsible for the daily management of the department and the management, guidance, training and evaluation of department employees.
8.Experience in sales in railway, highway and bridge industries.